Monday 19 March 2012

A sixth sense? - and stuff.

I know this sounds a bit wierd, and most people will probably think that I'm only saying this cuz' I want attention, but this is how I feel.
Roughly said I feel like I have the abillity to read peoples mind. Not directly, read what people think, but I'm good at guessing peoples feelings before they know it, themselves. I come up with theories, about humanity which mostly is correct. I get the feeling of dejavĂș quite often, and it happens pretty often that I dreamt what'd happen the next day...
I kind of like the thought, but I think most people would disagree and call me crazy. Saying that my imagination is too lively.
I've always taken quite an interest in these sort of things, and that's probably why I call it my sixth sense.
Just a short notice for you guys... 

No comments:

Post a Comment