Sunday 18 March 2012

Confused

I feel wierd. Confused, if you'd like. My friends are worried about me. What should I do? Monday night I broke down crying for the first time in almost 6 months. I was on skype with Nalle - one of my best friend, and of course she got really worried. That made me really happy, and it made me feel loved. A feeling that I missed out on, the first 8 years of school. She tried to comfort me, but I could tell that she had a hard time doing it.
I didn't come to school the next day. The breakdown was too much for me, and made me feel sick. I didn't have the courage to meet, the hating people in class. I wouldn't say that they bully me, but they don't really care about me.
Anyway,
I was supposed to ride the bus, to school since my parents left very early that morning to copenhagen, but I decided to fake it. When my parrents called and asked if I made it to the bus, I simply answered yes, even though I hadn't even dressed. It was something I planned the night before, so I was sure when I woke up that I wouldn't go.
Actually I had planned to go to sleep again when my parrents had called, but I didn't feel very tired so I turned on the computer and decided to learn how to knit. I learned it supricingly fast, but gave up half way in cuz' I messed up. I felt more relaxed than the night before. You could almost say that I was my normal happy self again.
But then one of my friends texted me and asked me if I was okay, and it all came raining down again. But I managed to smile, and tell her that it wasn't anything that serious, since it was only a small breakdown. But she kept on going, and told that it wasn't alright, and that she felt really bad worrying about me. That made me feel worse. I didn't want her to feel bad, because of me, but at the same time I was glad that somebody did. I tried to assure that I was okay. She told me 'ok' but I still had the feeling that she didn't accept it.
When My dad came home the same day, the first thing he asked me was "Did you go to school today?" I answered with an undertone "Yes." but he kept going "Where is your bus-ticket?" That made me panic. I didn't have one. I asked, "What do you want that for" whereto he laughed and said, "Nothing, I was only messing around!" I relaxed again, smiled and said "oh."
When I came to school the next day - I was running a little late, and got there almost and hour after the first bell rang - I had this horrible feeling that my friends were mad at me. Especially Mie. My other best friend and 'little brother'.
I had an idea why, but then again I could be wrong. I wondered if it could be me, and my wierd moodswings that was out fucking with me. Or could that bitch Sofie - my mortal enemy since 6th grade - have told them something wierd about me, that made them hate me? No. They weren't like that.
I spend most of the day with them, but felt uncomfortable with them around, and decided to walk off with two of my other friends, whom I normally don't hang around.
Nalle and Mie apearently talked, and thet both asked me if something was wrong, which I answered "Uhmm ... not really, I'm just feeling a bit bad.."
At the end of the day they asked me if I was mad at them, which I wasn't and we came to the conclusion that we were just scarring each other away.
Even though I still had a feeling that Mie was very mad at me.
I spend the rest of the week up until now(sunday) feeling wierd, and my moodswinging has gotten a bit better. But now I feel alot more useless than usual ... And I've gotten these huge black lines under my eyes.
I don't know what's with me, but it's definatly not good...

No comments:

Post a Comment