Wednesday 18 April 2012

...Thanks.

I know this might be overreacting a bit but still. I need you there, and you turn me down. If you got just a little sense of other peoples feelings you know why too.
I love you, and will always, but sometimes I feel like, you only wonna do the things you wonna do, for yourself, and never for me. Both of you, actually.
You are one of my best friends, and I need your support in some things, just like you need mine. I've helped and supported you countless of times. I've never really gotten anything in return, have I? No. Even though I constantly say good things about your stuff, you never say anything more than "cool" to my stuff... Even though I'm actually PROUD of it. And want my friends to be too.
I love you. I really do, and I'd never complain about this to your face, but I'm really tired of it. Really. Tired.
If you know who you are think about why I want you to be there. Just think.
Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment